1. Wash thoroughly and cut up in same size pieces. 1 inch square works nice. 2. Cook till potatoes are tender 3. Drain potatoes and reserve water to use if you are making gravy. 4. Add remaining ingredients and whip with mixer or hand masher. 5. Add more salt if needed. 6. Enjoy with Gravy or without gravy.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . In a medium bowl, pour 2 cups boiling water over the cranberries and let soak for 30 minutes; do not drain.
Add the Earth balance to a large skillet and melt over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, parsley and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about 10 minutes. Add water and Veggie Chick seasoning. Salt to taste. Remove from the heat.
In a large bowl, combine the stuffing mixes with the parsley, pecans, onion mixture and the cranberries with their soaking liquid, mixing until thoroughly combined.
Spoon the stuffing into 2 sprayed 3-quart casserole dishes or bundt pans and bake, covered, for 40 minutes.
Corn and Black bean Salad with a Lime Vinaigrette
2 ears fresh corn or 1 cup frozen corn, thawed 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces 1 mango, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
For the salad: Preheat a gas or charcoal grill. Peel back the corn husks. Remove the silks and replace the husks. Soak the corn in cold water for 30 minutes. Drain and place on the grill for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool completely and remove the husks. Using a sharp knife, remove the corn kernels. In a medium bowl, mix together the grilled corn, black beans, garbanzo beans, bell pepper, and mango.
For the vinaigrette: In a small bowl, combine the lime zest, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, basil, and cumin. Slowly add the oil, whisking constantly until the mixture thickens. Season with All Purpose Veggie Salt and Pepper-Like Seasoning to taste. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss well. Refrigerate for 1 hour, and toss again, before serving.
1 cup quinoa 1 1/2 cups water 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more 1/3 cut fresh lemon juice 1 garlic clove, minced 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil 1 large English hothouse cucumber or 2 Persian cucumbers cut small dice 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved 4 cups chopped curly leaf parsley 2 Tablespoons The Vegetarian Express Greek Isle seasoning 4 green onions cut white in half then thinly slice green and white parts
- Bring quinoa, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 1/2 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand, (covered) for 5 minutes, and then fluff with a fork
* If time is a factor spread out quinoa on a large rimmed baking sheet to cool; when cooled move to a serving/ mixing bowl
- Wash parsley 2-3 times depending on how dirty it is. Drain well by squeezing and chopped finely
- In a small bowl mix lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil to make a dressing. Season to taste with salt
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, and chopped green onions to quinoa; add dressing and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt. Drizzle remaining dressing over top of salad.